Abundance of Berry Pink Roses

Hello dear friends!  Life has been very busy and eventful this summer!  I have yet to catch up with all of you but please do know that I am always thinking of you.  Most days, I am sharing on Instagram and would love to connect with you there.  I hope you had a wonderful summer and are ready to move on to autumn because I have so much to share.

If you love all things romantic, no doubt you love roses too!!   I buy them every chance I get.  And while at my local Trader Joe's this week, I came across these stunning Berry Pink ones which were a steal for only $5.99.  Not your typical rose shade at your local market.  This luxurious color brings such richness and intensity.  

So I set-up my camera and began to capture their delicate beauty in photographs.  I just can't imagine anything more captivating and romantic than this.  I am thrilled to be sharing these pretty images with you today.  




























I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Thank you for stopping by.  

I hope you have a fabulous and beautiful weekend.


Janet









Comments

  1. They are really stunning - so beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of the roses Rosemary, love the romantic way you showed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses are gorgeous! Such a striking color...Love the way you styled your picture. I need to work on that...my Instagram pictures are kinda lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I have that pink box too! Love it filled with flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts