No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecakes

Hello friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.!!

Are you ready for an easy and summery dessert recipe?  My husband and I love dessert but when the heat of summer kicks in, the last thing I want to do is to turn on the oven.  The next best thing is to look for no-bake desserts and thankfully, Pinterest has a ton of recipes that are just what I am looking for.  Can you imagine the days without Pinterest?

One of the recipes that I found were these no-bake key lime cheesecakes.  Incredibly easy to make yet packed with lots of delicate key lime flavor.  Since the key ingredients for this recipe are fresh key lime juice and condensed milk, they will be lighter than a regular cheesecake.

I just love them!!!  So refreshing and tangy.  Get ready to enjoy these tasty beauties.... 
















NO-BAKE KEY LIME CHEESECAKES


yield: 6 SERVINGS
 
prep time: 20 MINUTES (PLUS CHILL TIME)

INGREDIENTS:

  • 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 3 tbs. unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 8-ounce tub of whipped topping (plus more for topping if desired), thawed
  • 1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
  • 1 tbs. lime zest
  • 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Melt the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly amongst individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest, and the condensed milk until well-combined.
  3. Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is best).

Recipe Credit:  Eat-Drink-Love.com  http://eat-drink-love.com



This recipe is super easy to make, can be made ahead of time and best of all, no need to bake.   My kind of recipe!!!

Thank you for visiting.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.


Janet


Comments

  1. Sweet friend, what a JOY to pop in for a visit. How have you been? I trust you are enjoying your summer :)

    Your no-bake cheesecakes look and sound divine. I will have to try these sometime soon.

    Thinking of you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie,

      It's been a while!!! Thank you for stopping by to say hello. I have missed reading your beautiful comments. I have been busy with lots of fun projects. I spend most of my time on Instagram since it is where I now do most of my social media contacts. Not sure if you have an IG account. Let me know if you do. I hope you and your family are doing well. Say hello to your Mom for me please.

      I do hope you give this recipe a try. It is yummy and so light for summer. Best part, you do not need to turn on the oven in the heat of summer.

      I think of you often too. Hugs to you sweet friend.

      Janet

      Delete
  2. These sound amazing!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dessert looks so easy to assemble and I bet tastes delicious Janet.
    Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J!
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. Oh, it is delicious and so light for summer. Best part, no need to turn on the oven.

      Hugs,

      Janet

      Delete
  4. Janet, I made a lemon icebox pie for Sunday dinner and it too was so yummy. No bake! Looks like we are about on the same page with my lemon-lime. I love these kinds of pies. Easy, doesn't break the bank and oh so good! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy. I hope you are having a great week.

      A lemon icebox pie sounds amazing too. Especially when it does not require turning on the oven... Summer is about keeping it easy...

      Hugs and blessings to you too.

      Janet

      Delete
  5. The dessert looks so good and tasty! I really must try it :)
    Have a happy friday, take care...
    Titti

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dessert looks so delicious, and I think I'll have to try it. Beautiful pictures and great inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing

    I wish you a wonderful new week
    Lone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super yummy and refreshing for a hot summer day! Thanks for sharing your recipe with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts